Bank Coaching In Udaipur | Anushka Academy Join Today For Sure Success
Anushka Academy bank coaching in udaipur offers a comprehensive classroom as well as online training program to prepare students for the Bank Probationary Officers (PO), Specialist Officer (SO) and Clerical exams conducted by IBPS, SBI and RBI during the whole year. The coaching will be of immense help to students who are appearing for exams for PO / Clerical vacancies in Grameena Banks i.e. Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Exam Conducted by IBPS. Over the last 11 years, Anushka Academy has trained more than thousands of students. Anushka Academy is backed by a highly trained and dedicated faculty team, which has been acknowledged as the best by students. With this kind of back ground and rich experience, who other than Anushka Academy can help you prepare BEST for your Bank Exams ? You can rest assured that you are in the safest and best of hands. Anushka Academy is the Best bank coaching in udaipur (IBPS–SBI–RBI Bank Coaching in Udaipur).
Courses Available at Best Bank Coaching In Udaipur
- 1 Year Program (For Graduate Students)
- Foundation Program (For Undergraduate Students)
Classroom Features Available :
- Basics / concepts of each topic covered in detail, before working out the Exercise.
- Chapter wise tests, after the basics and exercise have been completed.
- Regular Doubt-clearing sessions with personal attention, it makes Anushka Academy Best Bank Coaching In Udaipur.
- Revision classes – during the course as well as after the completion of portion.
- Experienced and dedicated team of faculty members, who have been acknowledged as the best by students.
- Short-cut Technique based classes for aspirants.
- Student Bag facility to keep notes & books for classes.
- Sunday & Weekend Special Classes.
- Study Material in English/Hindi for complete Preparation of all exams.
- All Classrooms Equipped with Interactive Flate Pannel Digital Board for interactive Teaching
- AC Classrooms with study environment.
- SMART Computer LAB facility for practicing online exams.
- In house facility to give Unlimited Speed Tests from anywhere in India.
- Complete analysis of Speed Test like comparison with Topper & rank across all India.
- Special Speed Booster Classes for improving accuracy & attempt by experts Just before Exams. .
- Interview classes along with Mock Interviews sessions by Interview Board Members.
- E-Learning Portal for all Competitive exams is www.gkindiatoday.com.
- Best Study Material for Bank Exam.
The Course Material Available at Best Bank Coaching In Udaipur
- Comprehensive study material, both for class room coaching and take home packages (for practice at home).
- Study Material Booklets covering all the test areas – Mathematical Apt., Logical Reasoning, English Language, Computer Awareness, General Awareness and Marketing Aptitude (for SBI / IBPS / RBI).
- Individual Practice Exercises and Test papers for sample practice.
- Updated material according to latest IBPS / SBI / RBI Pattern.
- Comprehensive Tests / Mock Papers.
Comprehensive Tests / Mock Papers :
- Large number of Mock papers on the pattern of IBPS, SBI and RBI ( SO, PO & Clerical ), including All India Mock.
- All India comparative performance for All India Mocks – Toppers list, Question-wise analysis, Section-wise.
- Analysis – Number of Right & Wrong, A Complete comparative Analysis of your marks in graphical form.
all above Features available at Anushka Academy Best bank coaching in udaipur.
Other Special Features :
- Special session on Test Taking Strategies for SO, PO & Clerical by Selected Students and Experts.
- Extensive web-based support in the form of Student APP.
- Regular updates on General Awareness on the Students APP.
- Well stocked reference library.
- Rigorous training for Interviews / Group Discussions after getting calls from banks.
- Best IBPS Bank Coaching In Udaipur.
IBPS / SBI / RBI Clerk 2021-22 Syllabus & Exam Pattern :
To crack IBPS Clerk it is very important for all candidates to become well-versed with the IBPS Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Here we provide detailed information about the syllabus & exam pattern. Starting with IBPS Clerk.
Phase 1: IBPS || SBI Office Assistant / Jr. Associate/ Clerk Preliminary Exam :
The preliminary exam of IBPS || SBI Office Assistant / Jr. Associate/ Clerk is an online exam that tests a candidate on the basis of their aptitude, intellect, and English. There are three sections in total and the candidate must clear the cutoff of each section to proceed to the mains exam round. Candidates are required to solve the question paper in the time frame of 1 hour. The composite mark of the paper is 100 and the passing marks are decided by IBPS that is likely to change every year depending on the level of difficulty of the exam.
|S. No.||Sections||No. of Que.||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Phase 2: IBPS Clerk Mains Exam :
Major changes were observed in the Exam Pattern of IBPS || SBI Clerk Exam. The changes will sustain in IBPS || SBI Clerk 2020 as well. IBPS || SBI Clerk Mains Exam will constitute of 190 questions that needs to be completed in a time frame of 160 minutes. Both Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam will be conducted bilingually, i.e. both in English and in Hindi. Let’s have a look at the Exam Pattern for IBPS || SBI Clerk.
|S. No.||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|2.||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4.||General / Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
Penalty for wrong answers :
There is a penalty for wrong answers marked in both preliminary examination as well as mains examination. A wrong answer to an objective question will lead to a penalty of one-fourth of the total mark assigned to that question. There will be no penalty for the question left blank or unanswered.
Final Score for selection :
The score of the preliminary exam is only a tool to grade up to the mains examination. The marks in the mains examination is taken into consideration to draw out the final result of IBPS || SBI Office Assistant / Jr. Associate/ Clerk. The students making up to the merit list generated by IBPS || SBI are further considered for the clerk cadre..
Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam :
The section of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning is same in both Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam. The only difference is that the Mains Exam of IBPS Clerk Exam has an additional section of Computer Knowledge and General Awarenes.
Only Institute for bank Coaching in udaipur Anushka Acaademy, where Maximum number of students can get selected in various exams every year.
The detailed syllabus of all these sections is discussed below:
Statements and Assumption
Coding and Decoding
Direction Sense Test
|Quantitative Aptitude||Ratio and Proportion|
Time, distance and speed
Time and work
Mixture and Allegations
Stocks and Shares
Ratio and Proportion
Volume and Surface Area
Permutation and Combination
Height and Distances
Simple Interest and Compound Interest
Profit and Loss
Charts, Bar and Graphs
|General Awareness||Current Affairs|
Indian Financial System
Indian Banking System
Introduction to National Institutions
|Computer Aptitude||Basic of Hardware and Software|
Windows Operating System
History of Computers
Networking and Communication
Basics of Hacking, Security Tools and Viruses
IBPS || SBI PO 2020-21 Syllabus And Exam Pattern :
IBPS || SBI PO 2020-21 Exam Syllabus is no different from any other Bank Exam. The major three sections on which a candidate needs complete command are Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language. These three broad subjects are further sub divided into multiple subheadings. A candidate must look into the previous years’ papers to know the weightage of the sub-topics in each section..
IBPS || SBI PO 2020-21 Exam is to be conducted in 3 phases:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview Process
The preliminary examination of IBPS PO exam 2020-21 comprises of Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
IBPS || SBI PO 2020-21 Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of questions||Marks||Time|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||1 hour|
The complete detail of Preliminary Exam of IBPS || SBI PO 2020-21 exam is as below:
|Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
The Mains Examination of IBPS || SBI PO exam 2020-21 comprises of 4 + 1(Descriptive Paper) sections: Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, English Language, Quantitative, Aptitude & General Awareness. Recently, IBPS has introduced a descriptive paper in its mains examfor selection of candidates to the post of Probationary officer. The complete syllabus is discussed below:
IBPS || SBI PO 2020-21 Mains Exam Pattern:
|Sr.No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
The complete syllabus is discussed below:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||English Language||General Awareness|
|Simplification||Verbal Reasoning||Internet||Reading Comprehension||Financial Awareness|
|Percentage||Circular Seating Arrangement||Keyboard Shortcuts||Vocabulary||General Knowledge|
|Ratio and Percentage||Linear Seating Arrangement||Computer Abbreviation||Verbal Ability|
|Data Interpretation||Double Lineup||Microsoft Office|
|Mensuration and Geometry||Scheduling||Computer Hardware|
|Quadratic Equation||Input Output||Computer Software|
|Interest||Blood Relations||Operating System|
|Problems of Ages||Directions and Distances||Networking|
|Profit and Loss||Ordering and Ranking||Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies|
|Number Series||Data Sufficiency|
|Speed, Distance and Time||Coding and Decoding|
|Time and Work||Code Inequalities|
|Permutation and Combination |
|Mixture and Allegations|
- Apart from the preliminary exam and the mains exam, an interview process is also conducted for candidates who have qualified the first two phases of IBPS PO 2019-20 exam.
- The final merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in his mains exam and his interview process.
- Major changes are noticed in IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019-20. Let’s have a look at all the changes one by one.
- The IBPS PO Main exam has 4 sections with a total score of 200 marks that has to be completed within a time frame of 180 minutes.
- The number of questions asked in IBPS PO Mains 2019-20 has been reduced to 155.
- IBPS has introduced a descriptive paper in its mains exam for selection of candidates to the post of Probationary officer.
- The time duration for completing the multiple sections has also been altered. The number of questions as well as the maximum marks of each section has also been altered.
- There will be no particular section for Computer Applications. Reasoning section has been teamed up with Computer Aptitude section that will comprise of 45 questions carrying a total of 60 marks that needs to be completed within 60 minutes.
For Complete Preparation and More Detail Join Today Aushka Academy.
BEST COACHING INSTITUTE FOR BANK EXAM IN UDAIPUR.
BANK PO/CLERK EXAM PATTERN – BEST BANK COACHING INSTITUTE IN UDAIPUR.