IAS Coaching In Udaipur, Rajasthan, India-In Top 5
UPSC Civil Service Exam / IAS Coaching In Udaipur In Top 5 | Anushka Academy Join Today For Sure Success
Our program for Civil Services Preparation contains one or more of the following elements:
- Updated, well researched and comprehensive Study Material Best According to IAS Coaching In Udaipur.
- A high-quality Test Series which simulates the exam environment with all over India Rank.
- A 8-10 months IAS / IPS Coaching Classroom Program with high quality facility, Interactive Flate Pannel (IFP) and relevant pedagogy necessary to clear the IAS / IPS examination.
- An online Student Information System which provides UPSC Exam updates, doubt clearing mechanism, daily news updates, Current affairs Quizzes, and much more.
Classroom Program :
Anushka Academy Classroom Program includes all the elements listed above and helps to develop concepts in domains that are synonymous with exam subjects like Political science,Geography, History, Economy of India etc.
Brief description of IAS Courses – IAS Coaching in Udaipur :
|Course Description||GS-Integrated classroom program is a comprehensive program which prepares our aspirants holistically for both the Prelims and Mains stages of the Civil Services Examination.|
|Exam Pattern||Preliminary Exam (Paper – I/General Studies) + (Paper – II/CSAT)|
Main Exam (General Studies Paper – I, II, III, IV + Essay)
|Medium of Instructions||Available in both English and Hindi mediums|
|Timings||Batches start early morning, afternoon and in the evening. However, startingtimes vary depending on the Centre of Study|
UPSC / IAS Exam Pattern :
The competitive examination comprises three successive stages :
- Phase 1: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type)
- Phase 2: Civil Services (Mains) Examination (Descriptive Type)
- Phase 3: Personal Interview (Personality Test)
All the phases are been discussed briefly below:
Phase 1: UPSC Prelims Exam –
Broadly, the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination consists of two papers of objective type,each of 200 marks (hence totalling 400 marks) and of two hours duration. To qualify for the Civil Services Mains, a candidate must attempt both the papers.Further, the UPSC General Studies (GS) paper consists of 100 questions, while the CSAT paper consists of 80 questions. Both papers have negative marks for wrong answers marked to the tune of 1/3rd of the total marks assigned to that question.
The Preliminary Examination is composed of two components:
1) General Studies (GS):
The General Studies test is the first paper of the preliminary examination. This test is intended to test the general awareness of a candidate in a wide range of subjects that include:
Indian Polity, Geography, History, Art and culture, Indian Economy, Science and Technology, Environment and Ecology, International Relations and associated UPSC current affairs.
2) Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT):
- This UPSC Prelims syllabus for CSAT intends to assess the aptitude of the candidate in solving ‘Reasoning and Analytical’ questions, apart from ‘Reading Comprehension’ and the occasionally asked ‘Decision Making’ questions.
- The ‘Decision Making’ based questions are generally exempt from negative marks.
The preliminary examination is only meant for screening a candidate for the subsequent stages of the exam. The marks obtained in the Prelims will not be added up while arriving at the final rank list.
Start your preparation today with India's Best Faculty Team of Anushka Academy Top IAS Coaching In Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
UPSC Prelims Syllabus
|Paper-I (GS)||Paper-II (CSAT)|
Phase 2: UPSC Mains Exam(1750 Marks)
- The Mains examination constitutes the 2nd phase of the Civil Services Examination.Only after successfully qualifying in the prelims exam would the candidates be allowed to write the IAS Mains.
- The Mains exam tests the candidate’s academic talent in depth and his/her ability to present his/her understanding according to the requirements of the question in a time-bound manner.
- The UPSC Mains exam consists of 9 papers, out of which two are qualifying papers of 300 marks each.
- The two qualifying papers are:
- Any Indian Language
- English Language Paper
- The papers on Essay, General Studies and Optional Subject, of only such candidates who attain 25% marks in both the language papers as a minimum qualifying standard in these qualifying papers, will be taken cognizance of, for evaluation.
- In case a candidate does not qualify in these language papers, then the marks obtained by such candidates will not be considered or counted.
UPSC Main Syllabus
Language Paper (Qualifying)
The types of questions asked are –
Random topics of general importance are
General studies-1(250 marks)
General studies-2(250 marks)
General studies-3(250 marks)
General studies-4 (250 marks)
Optional subject: Paper-1 (250 marks) + Paper-2 (250 marks)
Get the Guidance of Experts – Retired IAS officer only at Anushka Academy Best UPSC Exam Preparation Destination in Udaipur,
List of Optional subjects provided by UPSC
|Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science||Assamese (Literature)|
|Civil Engineering||Gujarati (Literature)|
|Commerce & Accountancy||Hindi (Literature)|
|Electrical Engineering||Kashmiri (Literature)|
|Mechanical Engineering||Odia (Literature)|
|Medical Science||Punjabi (Literature)|
|Political Science & International Relations||Sindhi (Literature)|
|Public Administration||Telugu (Literature)|
Note: These seven papers can be written in any of the languages mentioned under the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution of India or in English.
Phase 3: IAS Interview/UPSC Personality Test(275 Marks)
- Candidates who qualify the UPSC Mains Exam will be called for the ‘Personality Test/Interview’. These candidates will be interviewed by a Board appointed by the UPSC.
- The objective of the interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for a career in the civil services by a board of competent and unbiased observers.
- The interview is more of purposive conversation intended to explore the mental qualities and analytical ability of the candidate.
- The Interview test will be of 275 marks and the total marks for written examination is 1750. This sums up to a Grand Total of 2025 Marks based on which the final merit list will be prepared.
For More Information Contact Anushka Academy
BEST IAS COACHING INSTITUTE IN UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN INDIA
TOP UPSC COACHING INSTITUTE IN UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN, INDIA WITH BEST AND EXPERIENCED FACULTY TEAM.
For More Detail Please Visit www.anushkaias.com