CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
Best CLAT Coaching In Udaipur | Anushka Academy Join Today For Sure Success
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted by 22 National Law Schools/Universities for admissions to their under-graduate LL.B , Anushka LawPrep Udaipur is Best CLAT Coaching In Udaipur.
The 22 participating NLU’s in the order of their year of establishment are:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru.
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR), University of Law, Hyderabad.
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal.
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata.
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur.
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna.
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi.
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack.
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi.
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam.
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam.
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad.
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla
- Dr B R Ambedkar National Law University Sonipat, Haryana
- Dharmashastra National Law University, M.P.
Career Options in Law :
- Litigation or Advocacy.
- Law Firm.
- Corporate Counsel.
- Government Jobs.
- Academic Research.
- Assistance in Legal Issues.
- Legal Process Outsourcing ( LPO ).
- Oppourtunity in the field of Business.
- Fighting for Social Causes.
- To be eligible to appear in UG-CLAT 2022-23, a candidate should have obtained a senior secondary school/intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board with not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of sc/st/obc and pwd).
- Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test.
- Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC candidates (22 years in case of SC/ST and persons with disability).
Pattern of the CLAT Paper for Admission to the U/G Programme :-
|Total number of MCQ of one mark each||150|
|Duration of examination||Two Hours|
|Subject areas with weightage:|
|Current Affairs including General Knowledge||35-39|
Note: There shall be a system of Negative Marking wherein 0.25 mark will be deducted for each of the wrong answers to MCQ.
Anushka lawPrep Best CLAT Coaching In Udaipur
UG Syllabus – CLAT 2022-23
Introduction and Overview
The UG-CLAT 2022-23 would focus on evaluating the comprehension and reasoning skills and abilities of candidates. Overall, it is designed to be a test of aptitude and skills that are necessary for a legal education rather than prior knowledge, though prior knowledge occasionally may be useful to respond to questions in the Current Affairs section.
The UG-CLAT 2022-23 shall be a 2-hour test, with 150 multiple-choice questions carrying 1 mark each. There shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. These questions would be divided across the following 5 subjects:
- English Language
- Current Affairs, including General Knowledge
- Legal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Techniques
In this section of the UG-CLAT 2022-23, you will be provided passages of about 450 words each. These passages will be derived from contemporary or historically significant fiction and non-fiction writing, and would be of a standard that a 12th standard student may be able to read in about 5-7 minutes.
Each passage will be followed by a series of questions that will require you to demonstrate your comprehension and language skills, including your abilities to:
- Read and comprehend the main point discussed in the passage, as well as any arguments and viewpoints discussed or set out in the passage;
- Draw inferences and conclusions based on the passage;
- Summarise the passage;
- Compare and contrast the different arguments or viewpoints set out in the passage; and
- Understand the meaning of various words and phrases used in the passage.
Current Affairs Including General Knowledge
In this section, you will be provided passages of up to 450 words each. The passages will be derived from news, journalistic sources and other non-fiction writing. The questions may include an examination of legal information or knowledge discussed in or related to the passage, but would not require any additional knowledge of the law beyond the passage.
Each passage will be followed by a series of questions that will require you to demonstrate your awareness of various aspects of current affairs and general knowledge, including:
- Contemporary events of significance from India and the world;
- Arts and culture;
- International affairs; and
- Historical events of continuing significance.
In this section, you will be expected to read passages of around 450 words each. The passages may relate to fact situations or scenarios involving legal matters, public policy questions or moral philosophical inquiries. You will not require any prior knowledge of law. You will benefit from a general awareness of contemporary legal and moral issues to better apply general principles or propositions to the given fact scenarios.
Each passage would be followed by a series of questions that will require you to:
- Identify and infer the rules and principles set out in the passage;
- Apply such rules and principles to various fact situations; and
- Understand how changes to the rules or principles may alter their application to various fact situations.
The Logical Reasoning section of the UG-CLAT 2022-23 will include a series of short passages of about 300 words each. Each passage will be followed by one or more questions that will require you to:
- Recognize an argument, its premises and conclusions;
- Read and identify the arguments set out in the passage;
- Critically analyse patterns of reasoning, and assess how conclusions may depend on particular premises or evidence;
- Infer what follows from the passage and apply these inferences to new situations;
- Draw relationships and analogies, identify contradictions and equivalence, and assess the effectiveness of arguments.
The Quantitative Techniques section of the UG-CLAT 2022-23 will include short sets of facts or propositions, graphs, or other textual, pictorial or diagrammatic representations of numerical information, followed by a series of questions. You will be required to derive information from such passages, graphs, or other representations, and apply mathematical operations on such information.
The questions will require you to:
- Derive, infer, and manipulate numerical information set out in such passages, graphs, or other representations; and
- Apply various 10th standard mathematical operations on such information, including from areas such as ratios and proportions, basic algebra, mensuration and statistical estimation.
Experienced Faculty Team of Anushka LawPrep clear the concepts of students from Basic to higher level according to latest Syllabus of CLAT. so it is the Best CLAT Coaching Institute in Udaipur || Best Law Coaching Institute
About ANUSHKA LawPrep Udaipur:
ANUSHKA LawPrep Udaipur LAW Entrance Coaching Udaipur has been envisioned as an institute dedicated to shape the career of an entire spectrum of students by developing and delivering study programmes which will enable them to clear the professional entrance tests like CLAT and other All India Test for Law Entrance for five year integrated Law Course.
In Last Eleven Years Anushka LawPrep Gave Many Selections In NLU and other Universitites.
Anushka LawPrep is Best CLAT Coaching Institute In Udaipur of Rajasthan
Recruitment Opportunities :
The International firms of Allen & Overy LLP, Clifford Chance LLP, Herbert Smith LLP, Linklaters LLP, Simmons & Simmons LLP, SJ Berwin LLP and Slaughter & May LLP are well-known recruiters in N school campuses. Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A. Shroff & Co, Anand & Anand, AZB & Partners, J Sagar Associates, Juris Corp, Khaitan & Co., Luthra & Luthra, Majmudar & Co., Nishith Desai Associates, Trilegal Wadia Ghandy & Co. constitute a few of the National firms who recruit fresh Law graduates. The famous corporates who recruit include Ansal Housing, Bajaj Allianz, BMR & Associates, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Deloitte, Dr. Reddy’s, Ernst & Young , H5 Asia Pacific, ICICI, Infosys, Indian Oil Corporation, KPMG, Pangea 3, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Quislex, Reliance Communications, Satyam Computer Services Ltd, SDD Global and Wipro.
Practical Aspects :
Considering the huge amount of pending cases in courts across the country there arises the need for more pro-active lawyers who would take the initiative to see the delivery of justice in all the courts. The Law is constantly evolving with the emergence of new areas such as International Law, Intellectual Property Law, Environmental Law, Corporate Law, Arbitration and Mediation, Media Law, Human Rights Law, Cyber Law, Taxation and several other fields which provide for a wide array of opportunities in various fields depending on individual interests. One can choose to specialize in any of these areas or practice in the broad areas of civil law and criminal law. The emergence of socio-legal issues and upsurge in the number of criminals and crimes require the resolution of law, therefore, lawyers prove to be indispensable today.High flying careers with rising amounts in salaries are one of the few incentives which make this career attractive and profitable. Today, the average salary of a National Firm is around Rs. 10 Lakhs p.a, Rs. 27 Lakhs p.a. for an International Firm and Rs. 7 Lakhs p.a. for a Corporate in India. Knowledge and expertise in Law is a long term investment as the need for Law and the requirement of lawyers will always continue and increase with development levels of the country.
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam for admissions to undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law programmes offered by 22 National Law Universities around the country.
CLAT is organized by the Consortium of National Law Universities consisting of the representative universities.
Anushka LawPrep is the best LAW Entrance Coaching – CLAT, AILET, LSAT, & other Law Entrance Exams In Udaipur Rajasthan